Who We Support
Leaders We Are Helping in 2011
VOICES of Conservative Women State PAC (VOICESPAC) wins elections. There are many great leaders running for office in 2011. We will be posting our endorsements here!
- To Learn More About Lynn and Support Her – visit www.lynnfitch.com
We are reviewing 2011 candidates. We will post our endorsements after our review process is complete.
Are you running for local (City, County, School Board, etc.), State Office (House, Senate or Statewide office) in 2011?
Email Pamela for our application. firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaders We Helped Elect Since Our Founding in 2009
VOICES of Conservative Women State PAC (VOICESPAC) wins elections. Since our founding, we have helped elect women leaders to state and local office. We strive to donate funds early to our candidates and conduct independent expenditures in key races to make the difference on election day.
The following are the candidates we’ve helped elect to state and local office since we began VOICESPAC in 2009.
State Office (10)
Minnesota State Senate
- Senator Michelle Benson
- Senator Gretchen Hoffman
Minnesota State House of Representatives
- Representative Diane Anderson
- Representative Sondra Erickson
- Representative Mary Franson
- Representative Andrea Kieffer
- Representative Kathy Lohmer
- Representative Jenifer Loon
- Representative Pam Myhra
- Representative Joyce Peppin
Local Office (8)
- Commissioner Autumn Lehrke, Washington County
- Commissioner Debra Kay Roschen, Wabasha County
- Commissioner Robyn West, Anoka County
- City Councilwoman Julie Braastad, Ham Lake
- City Councilwoman Sarah Jane Nicoll, Sartell
- City Councilwoman Donna Schmitt, Columbia Heights
- City Councilwoman Maureen Stanley, Rogers
- Board member Julie Bunting, Elk River School Board ISD 728